Friday, September 17, 2021

oh, my aching body

i'm keeping on.  i showered, biked, stretched 45 minutes 'til i felt better.  jeanie gave me 2 more doll dress scrubbers pink and green.  i'm dealing with nausea.  reminds me of the first 6 months and 4 doctors 1972.  ex telling me it was all in my mind.  i lived on lemon drop candy.  at least i haven't vomited like i did then.  i'm feeling sick.  my body saying i need rest.

i computed, loaded double lucky's points.  picked up sushi + free water, clearance frozen banquet hamburger steaks 6/$2.50 college safe way parking lot packed returning students.  

home noon watched 'medium.'  ate lunch meatball roll added mustard sauce.  stomach still hurting.  ate meatball roll added sauce and mustard.  lay down 2 hours up for 'love boat.'  i want to be able to sleep tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment