Tuesday, September 14, 2021

don't know what was wrong with that page

it wouldn't update or publish.  maybe left from weekend malfunction.  so i deleted and started over.  

i showered, exercised, stretched an hour i was so sore.  i stretched out my aches and pains.  i computed 'til i got bored.  picked up lunch.  today last day for panera gift card 10 k lucky bonus points.  and i bought bread.  i forgot to give kathy phone number and manager added to my card saying he'd forgotten his bonus.  

decided to go america's tire for air check alert done 10 minutes i gave him avocados.  the first time i didn't have to wait and find someone in the office.  

came home so tired 12:30.  i ate and had to lie down i felt tired sick.  i slept 2 hours.  dragged myself not feeling like it but i didn't want to be awake all night.  

i realized while exercising my family is the same they've always been.  i deluded myself expecting them to appreciate me.  my fantasy.  they continue to neglect and abuse me.  i'm still expecting them to change.  i have to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment