Thursday, September 9, 2021

hanging out laff laundry maxi load

my finger is better.  a week to heal.  like normal.  

i have all the time in the world and still feel pressured by 'family' in my head.  very humid monsoon weather.  may lightning thunderstorm.  i listened to healing on chrome.  

laundry man loaded heavy wet clothes into my car for me.  wow.  i like having help.

i checked college safe way.  parked backward with view of street.  oblivious kid messing with his car parked at curb loses track of his little puppy and it almost gets hit by passing car.  i shout to kid his puppy is going to get smashed and he runs, grabs, puts it in car, waves thanks to me.  i wave back ok.  in store i found clearance frozen atkin's chicken margarita $2. good lunch.

i came home after double checking blog opened.  stopped @ mission paid city then home 11:30 'f troop.'  cooked chicken, ate, wheeled in basket, hung clothes.  it occurred to me i could take all day.  wonderfully freeing.  no mom yelling at me to hurry.  she never yelled at my sisters, they never did anything like dad.  kathy readler assumed dad was dead because i never mentioned him.  he never did anything.  the life of reilly to lie in a hammock all day.  his idea of heaven killed him.  inactivity made him sick.

i can go sunny vale and cup open if i want.  or 24 hour gym.  

No comments:

Post a Comment