Saturday, September 18, 2021

lying in tub so good

i went 8 am.  too my time arrived sunny vale pondering how long i wanted to stay.  or if i wanted to stay.  games too slow i stayed.  i still feel sick.  i feel weird.  heavy and light at the same time.  my tail bone hurts besides my neck right temple.  i just want to go home.  that's new.

games are slow.  i brought pbb and spaghetti sandwiches just in case i get hungry.  11:30 bored with slow computer i went to sunny vale $tore for c drops, amber m wash, found pink infinity scarf, complete toothpaste.  home 12:30 half of 'medium' cooked frozen hamburger patties gravy.  on bread so good i ate 4.  my tummy happy.

8:30 pm i just realized i'm processing getting my family off my back this life and all the way back in time.  and my symptoms now are what i experienced after carrying dad to emergency 3 times.  i didn't have time to feel it then working to pay my bills and staying constantly vigilant and trying to have some kind of life.  i didn't have the energy or time.  it was a luxury i couldn't afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment