Sunday, September 5, 2021

c 22 years 9-5 sunday morning

7 am i'm feeling restless don't know what to do.  i'm exercising and remembering how it was and wasn't.  and i'm focusing on what i want more importantly who i choose to be.

i spent the night fitfully waking every 2 hours.  i thank god i have tv to soothe me, calm me.  got up half hour ago wondering what for b'fast.  sun day morning is running 9-11.  8:46-9:03 est how well i remember waking 6:46 turning on the tv lying in bed with my back broken, shredded from caring for the parents, disappointed, heart broken my sisters were attacking me for the estate.  i was confused seeing the same scene on every channel.  i turned on the sound and 7:03 watched the second jet impact the second world center tower.  i cried for those dead and those left behind glad mom had died may 13 and didn't see the horror, couldn't feel the wave of despair.

no wonder i'm not hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment