Friday, November 19, 2021

danny's recycle and 20/20

i emptied the trunk for st just dinner pick up this weekend.  so i got to seniors early.  i showered exercised computed gamed 'til 11 picked up lunch and ate in my car listening to healing.  saw toke she must be feeling better.  my hips and knee and feet hurt.  my back itches and hurts.  i drank an entire bottle O3 glug glug.  i must be dehydrated.  

went to lucky's for free cookie dough p'nut butter.  12:45 home i checked garage freezer food burned gradually to the garbage.  cooked 19 oz frozen fish ate for 2 hours.  rested watching my shows.  i started Jackie Chan 'Vanguard' movie so exciting i had to pause too exciting.  

i decided to pay discover and Cathy left 2 thank you for card.  i love i can watch my shows and return call when i'm ready.  family only called when they needed me and there was always a third degree filled with accusations and guilt.  why wasn't i home to answer their call what was i doing that was so important.  Cathy and toke have done more for me in 3 years than the family in 70.  they're my real family.

i connected an extension cord so i can charge while watching in kitchen.  i don't know why it's taken me so long.  i've had it for years.  i have it set up in every other room.  i guess i'm ready to up level.  

20/20 Diane sawyer.  the turpin family of perris, ca.  riverside co.  predator country.  trump is a predator.  in a capitalistic society predators flourish admired by other predators feared by prey.

No comments:

Post a Comment