Saturday, November 20, 2021

i returned s v overdue no fee

today huge crowd like wheel bonus puzzle.  i was surprised book sale 10 am.  i checked for Kelly Howell none.  maybe Walter can help me order online.  i'm set up charging computing in the back.  i filled 2 water bottles.  lovely.

today's daily word 'free'.  i didn't know what i wanted to do today.  9 am pants not skirt or dress and came to library.  olive av open.  i spent my entire time with the parents critical path management avoiding disasters and cleaning up their messes.  i'm not planning.  i'm doing what i feel like doing when i feel like it.

11:43 air conditioner finally kicking in.  almost time for next thing whatever it may be.  i checked front for healing found ukulele lessons $2.  i decided home for lunch monitoring my energy and back.  12:45 ate cornbread i forgot i had with chicken corn enchilada soup and veg.  watched 'concentration' marathon and rested.  toasted rolls for dessert.  2:15 decided st just pantry pickup feeling pretty good.  drive through 15 minute wait 45 minutes total back home put 1 bag away.  given choice turkey i chose $20 in gift cards.  cooked onion potatoes added tuna for dinner.  2 cookies dessert.  we never had dessert.  

very productive day.

sun 11/21-ok i did too much and kept waking every few hours stiff in pain.  i watched movies and stretched until i could sleep to wake a few hours later so i got up 8 am to eat.  not hungry but to nourish my body.  watched CBS Sunday morning channel 5 at 7 am and 44 at 10.   now 11:30 my stomach or maybe my back telling me lunch time.  toast and 2 chopstick scrambled eggs.  i love my microwave.  2 minutes.  

Raymond Maes called to ask St Clare dinner and back belt.  talked an hour.  he has Kaiser now he kept wasting my time what i already know.  the old me would have rushed to help and comfort his pathetic self.  what a great opportunity to care for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment