Monday, November 8, 2021

living daily word

i'm processing stuff.  i don't love the house because of the family.  not fair to the house.  i went to cost co and filled gas.  8:38 DST so comfortable.  standard time is so much better.  the pandemic gives me so much time for reflection and relaxation.  

i called OTC and ordered 3 back braces.  Sonja said i couldn't pay difference with discover so i'll have to get gum at store.  she gave me confirmation numbers.  i showered and dressed and must have left my exercise shoes fry day.  nothing in lost and found.  so i computed picked up my lunch.  monitored discover my daily word phone order no pending.  called Becky for auntie and Cathy subscriptions.  i wondered no security code requirement.  

i'm worrying my life insurance 14 k  my IRA 16 taxes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment