Wednesday, June 15, 2022

ok-chrome crashed 6:50

i didn't get home 'til 6:15 last night and i'm ok.  i still had energy left despite forgetting my supplements.  and i'm still ok this morning.  i think.  as far as i know.

it's odd the way the blog fluctuates.  sometimes big sometimes skipping or erasing.  since everything is a reflection it's me.  

sitting in front of dollar tree.  rather than at home.  chrome hot spot freedom.  waiting to buy mouth wash still none.  i may have to go sunny vale.  no i started and changed my mind.  changing my life starts with changing my mind.  i can always go later maybe tomorrow.

changing my life one thought at a time.  i don't even care the chrome is skipping.  i used to feel upset.  

if i want i can go pool and library and dollar tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment