Monday, June 20, 2022

autism robotic-crashed again

when i obsessively play mah jongg it kicks me out.  didn't update oh well.  recreate as best i can.

7:30 gym sat in car parked paid discover by phone.  wasn't sure i'd go in swim and soak yes.  Walgreen's no reasonable ice cream cup.  dollar tree pint 'kind' full of dark chocolate almonds, chips, dried pineapple.  i'm treating myself, loving myself, spoiling myself as no one ever has.  i deserve to be pampered and loved..

seniors ok went late to avoid Monday class.  mission accomplished.  relaxing avoiding life's irritations.  like misogynistic Adrian.  i don't have to be polite.  SIGH.

Jennifer said my i d card expired.  hassled me over name and address.  so obviously racial.  i asked j about pools not open to seniors must take classes.  what a racket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment