Wednesday, June 1, 2022

60th b'day second childhood

according to mom.  i saw tom swift in the tv listings reminded me tom slick cartoon from my childhood.  looking online it was part of George of the jungle and included super chicken.  i've been watching on you tube.  i'm reliving my childhood sans serpents.

woke up 3:30 saw millionaire watched channel 36.5 and checked you tube tv heaven.  i don't care if i never sleep.

my right ribs 1966 open heart surgery lung draining tube and left hip foot from 1972 fall muscle spasms so sore takes my breath away the range of pain.  ok i care.

went chase and mission c u.  the emphasis on appearance is sick.  no substance.  don't seem to know what they're doing.  i picked up lunch came home to rest.  started reading tom swift online.  pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment