Tuesday, December 13, 2022

free to be me

the first time i have no one to criticize condemn what i do and how i do.  i have people in my world who love and accept me just as i am at seniors.  i have my movies substitute large family i always wanted.  the family i lost when we came mainland.

mitt must be aware of gardener so she's reaching out to saddle me with alien.  no thank you.

mom taught both take take take. 

6:30 am freezing 37 degrees outside.  lovely lunch toke, alex, diane.  3 hours puzzle at main ready to relax.  last day b'day panera and nob sale.  hmm...how much do i want it?  

just saw cute alex from 24.  time to move.  decided s c pan blue muff drove home continued to under nob parking had my favorite soup and peas less than safeway.  home 5 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment