Friday, December 16, 2022

in my soul i create my perfect family

i'm watching 'good karma hospital'.  with 'kim's convenience' i'm creating the family i need to sustain my spirit.  maybe what life is really about.  i watched and shared in father daughter death and funeral.  my dad died still a baby.  mom never let him grow up.  

35 degrees 7:30 to 43 at 10 am.  so freezing.  i made 2 egg french toast in micro.  i had 3 pieces nut bread.  a little water 2 beaten eggs soak bread 2 minutes nuked voila!  

lunch tasty.  chicken squash stew brown rice black beans.  no room for diane was pissed at main. joanie showed up so late brought me 1 k puzzle new.  library i started new puzzle half hour ribs hurting.

safeway i finally remembered to return 2 wrong flavor p'nuts.  refunded to discover.  bought 2 unsalted made $4.  found out less than $1 no value on gift card.  28 cents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment