Tuesday, December 6, 2022

oh my neck.

my shirt with all my keys is heavy.  something around my waist would be better balanced.  time for a new plan.

without a hot spot i don't compute as much and chrome works better.  it hasn't crashed once.  maybe i was too obsessive.  ya think?

sitting main parked underground in case of rain windows breathing swimsuit and towel.  i ate half my lunch here.  we didn't get served 'til 12:15 i didn't want to rush and i like sitting eating library cafe area i can charge chrome and listen to music.  played puzzle 'til 2:30 sat like a queen resting charging gaming.  decided i wanted safeway expiring today bought pepperoni pizza $2.49 for dinner so perfect what i wanted.  birthday eggs dinners.  i looked at blueberry cream, custard pies maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment