Tuesday, December 20, 2022

today

what i want.  laundry st just both.  i'm loving this break from seniors.  it feels like a 2 week vacation.  just show up for lunch.  i feel blessed.  i can do what i want no one yelling at me ordering me about criticizing everything about me even the way i breathe. stand, look.  my clothes, hair, too tall, too short, too fat, too skinny.  i was never right.  heather=my sisters.  poor thing stuck with herself 24/7.  

the good thing about a miserable childhood is it's done and adulthood is whatever you make it.

i picked up lucky's freebie bio steel drink.  swam beautiful 84 degree.  stretched hot tub.  drove to safeway clearance 2 hula hoops fudge cookies.  st just pantry and clothes.  took home back to seniors 11.  amazing how fast.  alex and toke diane.  good chicken mole too excited to eat.  main library puzzle 2 hours back to safeway last day sale frozen veg using gift cards.  happy me.  home wore brace put everything away lots of food.  3 bags.  good lemon streusel bundt cake toasted almond bear claw.  taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment