Tuesday, August 11, 2020

tailbone changes

i'm feeling better.  i have my 9;30 to do something about my tooth.  i made an appointment 9/18 for care more yearly check up answering wellness call crystal.   got 3 letters from soc sec.  i'm feeling ok.

woke at 5 and stretched in bed.  lying on my right and stretching my left seemed to really help.  ate my cereal brushed my teeth.  watching classical.

we'll see.

i went to dollar store for ramen, mouthwash, socks, chips and wire brush to clean off door mat.  i got to advanced dental 9 and looked for back rest used rolled towel.  i was still feeling anxious took 2 kava 2 passion.  by 9;30 i was better.  it went great.  37 year old cap.  i'll get porcelain to match the rest.  next week 8/18 2 pm i get temporary while lab makes permanent.  waiting for authorization from liberty dental to continue procedure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment