Friday, August 7, 2020

new old hurts

they keep stealing from me.  i noticed some of my juice bottles were missing.  and my big bag of big tees.  alien move.  oh, well.  it hurts that they do it.  dr david says another opportunity to heal.  another opportunity to forgive.

reading about feelings is easier than feeling. 

9;46 #6 seniors i planned grocery went to scu safeway for inari sushi and gorton's fish my free tp and flour tortillas.  lucky's has double points. 

i dropped off cantaloupe slice and milk at toki's and forgot to call.  she thanked me 4;48 and we chatted 41 minutes.  i don't know how she does life.  if i didn't have my many searches and books and movies i'd be lost. 

i ate lunch and my sushi for dessert.  i cleaned the cabbage and made ginger juice.  i lay down for 2 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment