Sunday, August 16, 2020

dry lightning storm.

woke me 4;30.  i'm watching flashes and counting distance.  it's raining 5;14.  and stopped.

woke me to remember ex and nit did exactly same behavior when they killed my parakeets at 16 and 21.  so weird i picked ex unconsciously for exactly same behavior.  i guess i never forgave her.  i thought i did.  i certainly forgot it.  i wonder if i've ever loved or just attracted and attached to the familiar.  it totally explains destructive dysfunctional relationships.  harville hendrix so right.

consciously i create heaven.  i deserve love and respect.  love is not enough.  love can be dysfunctional.  i've lived through and survived.  i don'r want or need it.  i want and deserve love and respect.  i am best me i deserve best love and support to flourish.

george and tom youngest nit.  ex glen oldest alien.  i deserve middle perfectly imperfect ecstatically blissfully happy life.

*******************

like living in a sauna.  i feel like God is sweating all toxins out of my body.  i'm so relaxed.  i know ir's sunday but it feels timeless.  i'm drinking gallons of water.

this weird weather so hot.  the planet has a fever.
********************

baby tom called.  i'm feeling angry abandoned unsupported.  he never had my back with my sisters.  he took me to my operation and arranged i stayed with della his sister.  he took me to emergency.  bought me supplies food.  he's had things stored in garage all this time.  i had decided if he called before clean up i'd tell him if he wanted to get rid of things or next year.  it's something for him to do friday. 

i don't know i turn it over to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment