Wednesday, August 12, 2020

i want bacon

i already ate cheerios and fruit cocktail i forgot to eat yesterday.  took my supplements to keep me supple.  watched essentrics dvd.  miranda's daughter sahra has a beautifully lean supple body.  now i know why mom and my sisters hated me.  mom taught them and now they are habituated.  alien cried once during a phone conversation 1986 when i was living in gilroy she in prunedale.  she didn't know why she was mean to me and couldn't be nicer.  after a lifetime i was used to it.  callused numb to the pain.
someone may be cooking bacon i seem to smell or it could be my imagination.  eh.
slept pretty good.  or well.  woke at 5 am my current set point.  thinking of Amy Kyo-chan.  hi.  i wonder what horrors she and mom endured together that bonded them.
9;56 am waiting in seniors lunch line feeling sore from rearranging trunk.  bending and stooping.



No comments:

Post a Comment