Sunday, August 9, 2020

oh,yeah

i'm upset.  i slept maybe 2 hours.  i watched classical essentrics dvd and then 'the year dolly parton was my mom'.  i saw it maybe 10 years ago when it was at the library.  the quest i'm on finding my place living my purpose.  what attracted me and placed it in my heart was discovering dolly parton wrote 'love is like a butterfly'.  it was the theme song to a britcom i watched religiously 1984 maybe trying to make sense of my 'marriage'.

the thing with my tooth i'm surviving.  teeth represent sustenance.  i've always taken immaculate care of my teeth.  1995 or 6 when dad had his medication overdose resulting in heart failure i ground my teeth in my sleep and lost 2 molars the remaining crowns.  (my 4 wisdom teeth were impacted and removed by age 21.)  therefore more anxiety. 

i looked up geoffrey palmer and found the series was called 'butterflies.'

i changed my mind.  i planned to redeem 4 reward offers at lucky's.  pampering myself is more important.  this is new.  i'm still uncertain.  i'm resting and napping.

6;30 am i was watching classical stretch fell asleep met eric on the beach where i gave and received a big hug.  so real.  tygje.  i was feeling so sad remembering before june 13 2017.

my paranoia kicked in and i started thinking the tooth cement might be poisoning me.  another loop up the spiral.  old emotions stored in the body during dangerous times.

i've been reading dec-jan blogs.  i'm growing.  when i see where we were and where we are now it's like another planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment