Tuesday, August 4, 2020

covid the great equalizer

watching 'blossom' mayim bialek i missed the nineties.  my clothes reflect the style of that time.  so much of my wardrobe.  i moved home 1989 to care for mom and dad.  all their parents died of cancer.  dad's dad hung himself in the front yard when diagnosed.  i gave up my life to care for two people who never loved, were co dependent.  no wonder they hated me.  the only people who will love me can love.  many people are basically animals living by herd instincts.  they will distrust hate anyone everyone unlike themselves.  alien and nit.  mom and dad.

my right side which represents the present is tight and weak.  my throat, neck, allergies are crying for attention.  still haven't smoked.  haven't dreamed of smoking.  91-92 when 'blossom' was on tv i quit smoking going to nicotine anon.  i was working at unity palo alto community church as the receptionist.  6 1/2 years of college bachelors in business.  i put myself and ex spouse through sjsu.  there were lots of great experiences during this time and i dated men i learned i didn't want, learning who i did want.  i met john bradshaw, deepak choprah, james dillet freeman etc.

i noticed driving around everyone is equal no matter money, cars, jobs, age.  everyone is equal.

i decided to try to respond to the social security letter i received yesterday tried to apply online for retirement and went round and round.  i checked 2015 and called helpline.  kim helped me.  i have an equifax block probably from discover blocking online account.  kim set up phone appointment with campbell office thursday.  everything still closed to public.

i'm so proud of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment