Wednesday, August 4, 2021

i can't believe how smooth today is going

i exercised showered washed shampoo brush.  perfect to load and brush through hair.  man next to me biking was asked to wear mask.  after attendant left he told me trump cured the pandemic and there's no global warming according to his science.  i said he must have voted trump he agreed and asked my opinion.  i told him i get my info looking at the world.  he was pissed.  his poor wife is crippled now.  it's what he does. 

i stood by door waiting for opening at 10:30 as per newsletter.  jenny fur told me the seniors sitting outside ahead of me.  i sat on patio strong reception 'til i wanted to go inside.  

today's daily word 'pray for others.'  i am.  

yesterday i started leaving off back brace 'til time to drive home.  working wonderfully.  gives my back a chance to rest and recover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment