Friday, August 13, 2021

hooray!! fry day 13!

i always thought of 13 as an holy number.  12 apostles and Christ.  today program is auto updating, huh.  and it keeps resetting itself.  

i arrived seniors 8:30 packed exercise rolly went upstairs computed games, wheel, checked no freebies.  9:30 showered and exercised stretched.  lunch was lovely mellow.  hell brought fluffer nutters for dessert.  charged chrome back upstairs playing 'til 1:30. 

day off- i decided to take a day not thinking of my family.  i never had a day not at their beck and call.  i always enabled them.  whatever they needed it was me to the rescue and my relationships were all the same.  the only people i was comfortable with were the same as my family.  familiar.  

i'm practicing.  it may take the rest of my life.  there's nothing more important.  i'm having my mom's nightmares.  every where i live i clear the energy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment