Wednesday, May 11, 2022

feel tired

lack of energy sucks.   my body is winding down.  i did a lot new.

awoke scolding God the promise of Eve being Adam's partner taken from rib not above or below but from his side.  Bible written by men.  chicken and egg dilemma.

when we studied with Jehovah's Witnesses i was 9 asking questions God is all knowing and knew Adam and Eve would eat of the tree of knowledge.  kicking them out of the garden was expected.  

7:47 seniors arr time.  splendid day.  Adrian is a bitch.  he yelled at me to impress a female predator.  he's dead to me.  she went around turning off fans just to preen.  that's what predators do."look at me, look at me" mating posturing.  

2 pm channel 7.3 "Misty" of Chincoteague movie.  i read all Marguerite Henry's books and Walter Farley black red piebald stallion books during my unhappy childhood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment