Sunday, May 8, 2022

"i remember mama" 1948 happy mom day

lost my post didn't update and chrome crashed again.  and i'm capable of retrieving pages.  hurrah!!  awake since 5 am.  i just have to keep up dated and close top.

i learned everything good from tv.  i spent my weekends cleaning house mowing the lawn since the age of 8 to 18 when i was kicked out for putting myself through college.   dad had to quit school 8th grade to help his family and hated me.  Mr Rhodes my high school advisor applied to colleges for me.  i tutored his daughter through algebra.  and then Mitzi at 13 had to clean.  maybe.  she probably got dad to do it.  

i learned to budget from the movie setting aside money for rent, then food.  prioritizing taught me critical path management.  and seeing how a loving family functions.  i couldn't bring myself to complain like my sisters so i was always last if remembered at all.  mom told me like i didn't matter.  she rewarded them for complaining like Gerde.  that's why she complains non stop but it just makes her sicker and sicker.  like George thinking Trump a saint.  that thinking makes him sicker.  he can barely walk too.  

what i know about love i learned from the movies.  wasn't any for me at home.  mother's day movies.

i went Lucky's for freebie none.  bought 3 cherry soda for ticket forgot misplaced found went  back.  not the success or failure the attempt = intention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment