Tuesday, May 24, 2022

dream woke me

discussing associate arts degree of man.  and more will be revealed.  must be Raymond.

according to  AARP minimum 25 gms of protein required at b'fast and every meal for senior muscle maintenance.  that's a lot.  

i unintentionally bullied clerk yesterday into refunding me $6.  the veg jerky really was $5.29.  the signs for $2.29 were for other things.  it was crowded and people were lined up behind me so she gave it to me without argument.  went back 8 am.  i'm feeling embarrassed.  

like the Australian aborigines i let my spirit catch up to me.  i'm sitting seniors resting my upset tummy sore haunches.  

Gerde wants to wait for Thursday to continue computer practice license tests,  but inge talked Raymond into taking the tests i took him upstairs he did 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment