Monday, May 9, 2022

looking forward to gym opening. sat 21

i woke excited for a change.  i rarely feel good waking up.  family's been half my life.  i've cleared up so much karma.                                                                                                  format is malfunctioning.  my back seems better.  i filled gas tank stress free.  medium traffic took 10 minutes.  the new me.  ate lunch with table fixed Art's lunch bag strap.  computed charged chrome and hot spot.  street blocked off for clean up i went around down expressway no ire.  new me.  i almost bought meat loaf remembered last minute cooked chicken.  great dinner potato onion chicken.  the new me.                                                                           cut cooked ate artichoke.  so delicious fresh from garden.  love the blue green color.                             




No comments:

Post a Comment