Wednesday, May 4, 2022

doing what i want i'm the most like mom

i'm so glad i never had kids.  the compliments i get on the dresses i make from mom's boxes and boxes of fabric are part of the death gifts dream 1986.

i'm calmly feeding myself.  i opened black pepper spam so good.   especially with my favorite nut and grain bread.  

i decided on Panera at 7.  changed and abundance of quiches.  i considered 2 but i only get credit for single purchases.  unless next time i get 2 separate.  an idea.  i'm such a simple soul it just doesn't occur to me.   mom always labeled me sneaky when actually it was Alien pulling my strings or else.  who always appreciated me taking the fall.  none of my men did.  mom not acknowledging made me think she was dim but maybe just in denial.

i want to wash my hair again my scalp is oily.  sometimes the a doesn't print.  

noon i'm sitting shade eating lunch mission library opens an hour.  i have quiche for dessert.

i realized the cover of 'love' reflects the oil painting i did 1986.  jeweled crown headpiece and covid veil.

no internet all afternoon.  so sunny?  connected to strong hot spot no internet.  something wrong with chrome.  not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment