Saturday, June 24, 2023

pb&j

went to lucky's extra freebie posted afternoon yesterday.  none so i showered @ 24 hour biked.  made myself sandwich.  food is my favorite treat.  only one i can think of.  

maybe why people break rules or disrespect.  not enough treats.  

realized june 2018 i was driving around test driving cars for at least a month.  i could feel dead eric pushing me to get a reliable car.  i've changed so much since he died.  i bought my used car the year before covid hit and prices went crazy.  i'm so grateful.  i feel like eric is the only one to ever take care of me.  when i was bed ridden for 8 years he kept my car current until i could do it myself.  he did it all.  he came to get my car took care of smog and registration not tom.  

i've been looking for my life insurance bill thinking i misplaced it and it arrived today.  i'm so used to taking the blame.  i was prepared to call them next week for the address.  i made out the check.

No comments:

Post a Comment