Monday, June 26, 2023

i still have the hotspot and book.

new behavior.  considering keeping it today too.  woke 5 am stressing about dr.  i was doing alright 2 egg omelet.  took my time getting to seniors.  considered buying holiday cards.  showered stretched leisurely and a woman came into the locker room wearing a stale stinky scent upsetting my stomach by irritating my sinuses nose running into my stomach upsetting my chemistry.  i just made it to the toilet.  i feel 5 lbs lighter.

sophia is back.  she's a maniac.  she took decorations off the table into her walker.  she knows better.  she did it very surreptitiously.  lunch ok not chicken mol e.  my stomach is still upset.

talked to walter about morgan's chicken sanctuary in milpitas.  

feeling exhausted from dehydration.  and still mourning eric's too young suffering death.  we all deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment