Wednesday, June 7, 2023

i surrender

my back keeps me researching a solution and praying for myself and others the buddhist way of life.  maybe i'm supposed to pray, as simple as that.  i'm feeling desperate i'll try anything.  i'm used to fixing everything myself, makes me feel strong and capable.  i'll have to find something else.  slept last night 11 pm noticed waking at 7 would be 8 hours, ta da.

I am watching heal from sunnyvale.  i don't know how i found it.  reminding me of what i know and forgot.  so i stopped dollar tree med aa eggs 6/$1.25 only $2.50 dozen.  i bought 2 types of tortilla, the freezer full.  shipment was monday.  

read while biking my favorite thing to do.  i love tina books, conversational, lots of pictures.  lunch alex beat toki very late.  her feet are so small.  eddie was upset that his doctor lectures his numbers.  i asked how he's feeling.  no one lives forever.  if he feels ok not his doctor's life.  doctors get patients upset to control them.  inside i feel 16 and i don't have to see my outside unless i go to a mirror.  i like my curves.  sure it's like i'm constantly weightlifting the extra pounds and i'm ok with it.  extra dinner gave art extra carrots.  

ok.  went to main to rest and relax.  read some, computed.  drove by st just, 2 cans organic baked beans and peach pie.  home 3:30 to audrey hepburn movies.  not much on tv bed 9.  

anxiety dentist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment