Wednesday, September 2, 2020

best

i went to flora vista chase.  withdrawal limit is 3 k.  i finally got kettle chips at dollar store.  seniors lunch line 9;47 #4 car.  i called justin v mail re avocados.   drove by and he came out to meet me.  on to safe way potty and found clearance hazelnut spread and slivered almonds.  proceeded to star one deposit, st justin drop off remaining avocados and home.  i'm loving home.  i'm feeling it's my home.

one small meatball not on menu.  was supposed to be curry chicken.  oh, well.  nothing on menu.  i wonder at filling it out.  i filled up on chips and 3 p b cookies.  i consolidated lemon, p b, doughnuts into one box.

my shoulders so sore.  my sit bones too.  my body releasing everything i kept locked inside for my lifetime.  i'm safe to let go.


No comments:

Post a Comment