Sunday, September 20, 2020

tortured

my feelings are scattered.  i'm feeling everything.  anger is illogical but feelings are just chemical compounds.  i could eat something, drink something, take some herbs.  change my chemistry.  exercise.

i want to buy 04 double points at lucky's but i don't want to move.  n p angelyne knew about 04 from steph curry promoting website. 

i dragged myself to store, picked up 4 waters all they had, free chobani coffee creamer last one, fresh turkey drumstick $2.  i asked if water on reorder.  no telling.  looked oxigen site online says available bev mo and cvs at moorpark.  way more expensive than $1.59.  i originally got it friday freebie.  oh, well.

i'm feeling fear my sisters may kill me.   i think i was paranoid except they were instrumental in mom and dad's deaths manipulating and maneuvering.  mom threatened to kill me so many times growing up and they are their mother's daughters.  maybe they were too programmed.  both of them confessed they felt they killed dad.  at the time i denied it but now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment