Friday, September 11, 2020

the good mom

ex wanted to be an only child.  mom and dad were my children.  nit and alien are still kids stealing from me.  i learned to enable others.  my survival and comfort depended on giving them what they needed to thrive.  they allowed me to live after their wants were satisfied leaving me to desire only peace.

dentist was half hour.  exam and x-rays.  so much better rinn less radiation instant results.  i need deep clean and 2 small cavities.  monday 21.  novacaine half mouth avoid pain.  10 a m i speculated on the timing and decided i'd try it.  cutting it close to lunch.  we'll see.

9;35 #3 car perused market ads.  read emo resilience and rainbow.  considered laundry.  too much doing not enough being.  picked up lunch and home.

i got the karaoke machine out and it plays the secret cd beautifully.  i have more peace in my life.  this is the best fall season ever.  instructions are to use headphones but stereo is so much more engulfing.  total experience.  washing over me.

ouch! cramp my left foot.  i'm experiencing my body like never before.  knot is actually in my calf.

i lost phone in blankets and used the back up to find it again.  i didn't know which room i left it 'til i heard it ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment