Sunday, September 13, 2020

case of the missing case

i swapped out the movie and couldn't find the j 3 case.  with all the moving around i did yesterday i could have carried it anywhere.  i looked everywhere in the house and car.  i finally got a flashlight and it had fallen open under the chair all black and invisible.  whew!  depressed people make bad decisions they can't remember.

i need to cut the world more slack.

i've been watching ted talks on happiness and realize i've worked my way out of the family drama like i worked my way out of my ex marriage.  i never have to say or do anything with family again.  i've been rejected and betrayed by them tens of thousands of times.  i've done everything possible to have honest healthy relationships with them.  they choose to live in the state of denial i choose to live in the state of happiness.  they choose to keep stealing from me.  i choose to bless them and get on with my life. 

i'm free.  i'm good.


No comments:

Post a Comment