Wednesday, October 7, 2020

little by little

i forgot to close page and it must have stayed connected.  waited patiently for me.

i dreamed of my sisters all night resolving my emotions, accepting them as they are.  i slept to igor reprogramming my past creating my future. 

i watched canterville ghost.  having so much time feels odd.  lovely cool overcast. 

got here seniors 10 am car #3 little bev comes over to my open window starts rattling about everyone late through window no mask.  so inconsiderate.  i told her it's dark overcast don't you have a mask.  so stupid makes me feel angry she's so dumb.  i can understand kids being that stupid i even expect it but a senior should have learned better by now.  she never talks to me and i prefer it that way.  she's rude and condescending. 

i got out to throw the fruit, grabbed the wrong bag retrieved 5 avocado picked up this morning.  ooh, i'm incensed.  on fire.

i checked lucky's for water none found $2 carnitas.  cupertino library then grocery outlet no grapefruit or water.  central library long line hot sweaty and i'm ok.  came home cooked pork in garage oven.  mixed garlic salt, heated rice added 2 eggs and cream cheese half power 10 minutes.  delicious. 

i watched vp debate harris strong calm brilliant.  then i watched 'the medallion', cheers and taxi.  heavenly.



No comments:

Post a Comment