Wednesday, October 28, 2020

living life happier

lying in bed eating my veg cream cheese omelet burrito i'm basking in the literal warmth of my safe nest after waking from my dreams of being loved.  about to leave for work he pops his head in door to apologize for disagreement saying his fault when i'd already let it go.  i give him warm hug.  

when i asked momma to read my future she said i would get my own answers and i'd always be warm.  

i want love that reflects warmth safety acceptance peace calm commitment caring compassion support, everything i lacked growing up.   

my family kept me out in the cold.  they excluded objectified me.  i never saw it until tom.  his family did the same to him to ridicule and objectify him to make them feel better about themselves.  they don't know they're doing it.  it's just what animal nature does in the pecking order world.  inequality in animals.  

equality is man's greatest discovery.  everyone deserves happiness.  i want love and happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment