Sunday, October 25, 2020

my life is full on the other side.

i have a community.  a loving family.  i've needed the quiet to experience my being.  doing is a distraction from being.  sleep is a doorway to the other side.  

happiness is unobstructed being.  i'm just doing the best i know how, the best i can.

i looked up glendale and palm springs, cousin amy lived in and loved.  i was watching cesar 911.  he went to valley village, ca north east of l a i checked map quest.  i miss her.  after mom died she'd call to check on me.  she was like mom's little sister.  alien was so mean to her too.

my body has been hurting vibrating, sending out waves of love.  my shoulders back feel like i'm sprouting wings.  i feel like i'm jumping out of my skin.  

i ate a toasted senior sandwich for breakfast, cleaned some celery and 2 eggs for lunch.  pealed an apple.  pain is ebbing.  change the body chemistry change the energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment