Saturday, March 13, 2021

woke 6 not being forced

last night i made quinoa more protein than eggs, this morning i cooked asparagus omelet.  st just 2 dozen eggs lends itself to creativity.  olive bread pudding?  

i was thinking of fat.  the fat is a cage restricting the person from being and doing.  my family forcing me to limit myself through intimidation and criticism.  what i wanted to say, do and be.  

i watched replay of meghan, harry, oprah interview last night and didn't cry this time.  seeing them betrayed on the world stage by family supposed to love and support them like me is very healing.  and seeing them rise above it forgiving and thriving gives me real hope.  tygj.

toke left me what she thought were game pieces-not.  they'll make book marks.  i'll leave her popcorn.  it must be why there's big and small bags.  one for me, one for her.  she has family.  i don't.

i just realized this is the first time in my life i'm not being forced to share.  mom always made me give my things to nit and alien.  dad just took my stuff.  my habit of giving away the best before it's taken away.  

and the games not loading forces me to be with unpleasant memories.  'SOUND HEALING' is working.  tygj.

i can keep my good.  i dreamed of large, medium and small boxes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment