Thursday, March 18, 2021

feeling sad-am tire air check

most of my life.  i don't want to do anything.  no more back doctors.  it doesn't have to be this difficult.  it's ridiculous.  comprehensive spine called i didn't recognize the number left v mail.

my stomach is hurting.  could be the 3 cookies i had last night.  could be my back.  nausea, right big toe throbbing.  i feel like a mess.  this may it will be 20 years.  it's been 50 on the original fall.   

and this too will pass.  

oh, i just remembered @ main park i hit my head on a bar yesterday.  wearing a hat i lost track of the bars.  that might be my pain and depression.  i hope.

raining pretty good picking up lunch.  here @ main clearing.  lunch par.  doing my job games sweeps.  i feel a little better.  

2 pm barely sprinkling i called am tire nicholas for tire air check, 15 minutes lance done.  driving back way i decided to go grocery outlet looking at ginger root  $9/lb.  no.  blueberry 6 oz 99, asparagus 99/lb both cheaper kyo po.  ginger $1.49/lb.  no cards under $5.  

i feel successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment