Wednesday, March 17, 2021

h b'day dad

i binge watched 'all creatures 2020'.  my first ever.  stayed up 'til i fell asleep.  so worth it.  

connected and not.  overcast is interfering with connection.  it connects until i try to do something on another tab then it disappears.  and i'm ok with it.  must be the mellow satisfaction of my 'all creatures' family.  tv has always fulfilled my need for connection.

picked up lunch drove to main.  porcupine cabbage roll little greasy.  

i love there is no time i need do anything.  i feel timeless.  i feel blessed.  phone rang so it still works.

my shoulder blades are sore but my back not too much popping.

i remembered today i have $1 tuna salad i can put on toasted bagel for b'fast.  or i can make fresh.  today i ate cheerios.

started feeling antsy and i walked briskly to bars, stretched.  feeling strong today.  some days i feel weak as a baby.  wow i just had a 2 year old flashback when i cut my left shin on barb wire at auntie inouye chicken ranch.  it hurt and i have bump there.  the body catalogs all life experience.  body memory.

i cut my right index finger opening plastic vitamin bottle.  my allergies make my skin itchy and thin.  i have hive.  one itchy spot on my thumb and scaly itchy palm.  huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment