Friday, March 12, 2021

freebie friday cola coffee-lucky's

from day to day my back neck change.  right big toe, hip hurting.

i started reversing car  to watch senior center for lunch.  heavenly i'm sitting listening to stress free eating good lunch.  handed out survey with fish portion 3 x usual size.  there are 3 sizes of container.  paper and small aluminum and large aluminum.  today large.  i liked the carrots today.  broccoli was bitter.

i told gloria about my contacts.  i guess i do have friends.

1:11 pm i'm listening to stress free.  i started at main to load freebie to my lucky account and pick up 2 holds.  line too long i went to senior park, stretched, walked.  got lunch, computed, ate watching classic concentration on you tube.  college safe way i got free water 91 cents 2 small laundry bags.  on to lucky's free cola coffee.  back at main picked up 'islands of wonder' and 'words of love'.  and more computing.  don and done.

technology is forcing me to learn new configurations.  stretching my brain.  the computer crashing and having new folders, menu, etc.  the phone frying forcing me to upgrade my phone and learn new techniques.  it's exercising my brain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment