Monday, March 8, 2021

oh i wish

i'm feeling lost.  and vulnerable.  tired and bruised.  my back is achy even after stretching.  

garbage came early today 10 am, thought it might because of weather.  i devised plan of alternating bins.  

i needed chips and mouthwash dollar store.  my back less popping cracking i take as my back improving.  seniors' baby chicken teriyaki ok.  went to college safe way.  monopoly only gives tickets on advertised items not every sale this year.  oh, well gives me pause whether it's worth playing.  another reason to give up besides data entry.  truffle aoli too vinegary.  maybe a little monk fruit sweetener will improve.  i can't taste truffles.

i continued computing at main.  i decided to pay citi due in 2 days.  clearance lucky's cheese chicken asparagus $2.84.  came home cooked it.  ate one and saved one for b'fast tomorrow.  forgot i had corn muffins, with scalded milk delicious. 

i've had no phone calls so i called myself to ascertain working.  good.  tom used to call me because no one called him lamenting no one loved him.  i always considered no calls no family begging for favors a blessing.  

'i need not worry what to say or do...he who sent me directs me.'  course in miracles pg 24 t

No comments:

Post a Comment