Saturday, March 20, 2021

all done

i went to big lots bought mister clean bath plunger.  i've wanted the good design for a long time.  sisters will probably steal it but i know where to get another.  i got my free wipes.  i walked lucky's will get free bread tomorrow if i want one.  i feel like i already put in a full day.  stopped dollar store looking for amber m wash none bought lanyard.  i walked, stretched seniors, bee or someone took mask lanyard.  i left croutons for lone crow.  maybe a scout.  no internet came main.  lovely cool.  
i'm finally comfortable typing laptop keyboard.  i'm finally used to it.  typewriters, word processors.  easier than hand writing.  two hands better than one.
i just realized.  roast beef sandwich of love and a pickle.  the only times mom remembered me when they went to tahoe to gamble and she actually got me what i wanted and asked for.  and panera toasted even better.  my life was like the time she called invited me home for lunch auntie nancy visiting from hawaii and when i get to the house the mailman asks me if i'm waiting for my folks and they're having pizza at  village green, he just saw them.  boy, was she shocked when i walked into the pizzeria.  what an air head.  a miracle i'm as sane as i am.  i'm a miracle.  the only thing giving me hope.  that and my angels providing 'carrots'.  i dreamed 1986 in gilroy "there's a carrot in front of me and a stick behind that i don't see and if i don't move forward that stick's going to wallop me."
i figured out the cut on my index finger is to reinforce the area with scar tissue.  like my back.  when i rehab the muscles the scar tissue is stronger than just muscle.  according to doctor Gail Hume chiropractor.
i forgot scratch path games.  e mail wouldn't load and i stumbled across page.  very slow loading today.
GO SLOWLY.  ENJOY THE JOURNEY.  TRY THE BEST I CAN.  so i'm searching my storage and planning a better arrangement.  i like having everything handy.  took hour and half to load mail.
my sisters were always expecting me to keep track of everything.  always asking me for stuff.  always stealing from me.  the only way to keep things from them is to hide it in plain sight.  organized chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment