Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am God's perfect child/I am not my wounds

I'm having lunch here 4 days a week.  I'm changing.  All the decisions and judgments I made based on my family are subject to change.  Family Guilt and Shame Begone.  My back is improving, my stomach and digestion are so much better.  And all the sludge in my body is being removed. 

Today I changed the windshield wiper blades.  One is 18" and the other 20".  And they are configured totally differently.  One I can change the armature and the other I replace the rubber strip.  And the brake light was coming back on even when I checked the handbrake was not engaged.  Ohh... I must check the fluid levels.

It's SO great to feel good again.  Thank you God. 

This a.m. SaveMart-salads.  Office Max has no refills for my favorite pens.  I tumbled my clothes, folded and put them away.  Went $anta Clara and found cute things, pens.  Used the $12.96 debit card.  Paid $3.31.  I showered, exercised, checked the ads, and my messages remotely. 

I'm feeling successful again and rich.  Even if I haven't $.4/12/13







No comments:

Post a Comment