Saturday, July 13, 2024

i forgot my gym suitcase-Trump pot shot

I left it sitting in underground parking.  I was thinking about Sydney and his biting bug problem and I drove off distracted.  he's the dad who never hit me.  

I still did my business.  bought the last 2 boxes of savory snack at Lucky's and 4 booklets of stamps price going up tomorrow.  I decided gas tomorrow.  16 cents less/gal sunny.  checked sprouts Mauna loa Mac ice cream $5.59 and clearance 2.50 dried cherries.  

front desk had my stuff.  I pondered if time to ride myself of stuff, not yet.

11 am a pint for lunch.  I'm old and falling apart I still have chocolate. YUM.  death by chocolate.  

I feel like crying.  i'm tired it's only 3 pm.  wahhhhh!!!!  the ice cream sugar lunch.

home 4 pm nothing on TV but coverage Trump pot shot.  I'm surprised it took this long.  he's always threatening violence someone finally took him up on it.  I took a nap 'til 10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment