Friday, July 19, 2024

freshly washed and dressed-car registration tags

started new 300 piece puzzle.  finished an hour.  snot woman sat and competed.  I won.  I left her to pick new puzzle she didn't.  I got my copy paper.  

lunch turkey burger ok.  Toki, Fred, Mike, Jane, Melvin.  and Debbie came by the books while I was resting.  

italics.  I never tried it before.  it just showed up and the man at the reference desk showed me how to direct it.  I came to Main 2 pm finished the leopard puzzle.  I'm resting.  I had to wait for my popular fave chair.  

I want to read and play games.  I easily cleaned license plate and added tag in underground parking.  my plate number is printed on tag may be a kiosk thing.  and I put address label on my gym roller bag.  

internet down 7 am even in lucky's so no freebie.  I cruised the store lay's light salt $1.49 ea buy 4.  I forgot my monopoly tickets.  6 pm library closed I checked internet free Starbucks cold brew I wanted 59 cents burritos for dinner.  and I got all my monopoly tickets double this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment