Monday, July 29, 2024

sleepy peach day

I can feel changes besides the weather.  i'm changing.  I had ensure peach for b'fast.  an hour and half in pool.  I want to run away.  I'll hang out and maybe pool twice.  tomorrow sunny sewing and returns ready.

Gloria Navarette came by computer room.  we chatted about our situations.  I'm reading through magazines and avoiding cartoon rudeness.  she'll probably only come Fridays for Bingo but I don't want or need more aggravation in my life.  I gave one bag of avocados to Toki and one to Mike to deal with.    

FALLING APART SUCKS.  Gloria has osteoporosis, her doctor is not supportive.  her dad is still a pain.  what can you do.  strictly rhetorical.  3 pm and 75 degrees I can pool or go home.  

bartolo came by put out green bins.  home 5 pm still not picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment