Tuesday, July 23, 2024

ready and waiting

Forgiveness Daily Word.  spell check suggests refugee.  it's good to start the day with a laugh.  swimming excellent.  lunch ok, Toke didn't want to sit with the guys.  tiny tamale pie.  Martin gave me his peas I gave him avocados I forgot to give Toke.  I gave her 2 full bags yesterday.  it does make the best moisturizer.  I finally realized it makes the best pistachio ice cream.  super creamy.

94 degrees at 3 pm.  I headed to sunny at 2 pm senior construction to fix a ceiling leak.  too noisy.  then I remembered nob hill parking I can eat my dinner in peace, quiet, cool and not having to drive to central.  I can go home from here .2 mile to get sewing if I want.  do I want to live here?  I bought Mac garlic onion, 2 clearance recovery drinks $1 ea, dark chocolate cranberry bites, Kyochan pitted dates, tuna jerky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment