Tuesday, July 9, 2024

feeling so tired and sleepy from smoke allergy-sunny hot spot tomorrow.

I swam, finished puzzle.  I drove to Smokers Paradise to price CBD 140 for $50 with discount per AJ.   1000 mg total bottle so 7.14 mg/ piece or 14.28 mg 2 months worth.  I went to sprouts nothing I wanted, no CBD.  I saw Diane running away.  

came to library.  I'm feeling so tired.  my head is totally congested, my eyes on fire I want a nap.  library air better than seniors.  my face hurts, my sinuses swollen.

I may have to get air conditioning just to breathe.  an hour and a half to clear breathing i still have a sinus headache.

 I did wheel at 3.  remarkable.  4 pm i'm hungry.  sunny hot spot in 24 hours.  i'm filling h20 and getting my sandwich from car.  I ate both nectarines about to expire.  the Carnitas sandwich was perfect.  I finished with a crumbly cherry nutri grain bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment